Thursday, October 14, 2010

Memories that I and several of my friends worried about each other as in the past

memories that I and several of my friends worried about each other as in the past, some people will know it is mighty, some people may say that this is stupid but for me, I know they are already. We are looking for different end-result of these individual people, just want to know that we who in the end. .Quote .this matter we can not but vulgar Yeah. We are not children, and all adults. are able to responsible for their own people. say you should start to consider that, as women bear the risk, I think you also made preparations to Herve Leger take risks, you do not fool you are smart, to say how can you ask me to have to be a moral person, a noble man. I I never considered not hurt others, and never regret it afterwards.
Shui Yebie count on me conscience, you should be careful with me. Shui Yebie want to correct me, I only select volunteers. Everything is self- find deserved. for me too, I do not need someone with a conscience for me. What is finished, the economic over, politics is over, who finished. no one finished, a few Ends of. do not all live happily. you is not easy for men crying woman, you have to lift the leg off a tear I immediately left, the tears could not move me. .Quote .Kuaiqu Jiu Lenin, Comrade Lenin, Bukharin was a traitor .

No comments:

Post a Comment